pork chop

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
listen i really dont use a tape measuring i use string with knots tied every 1 inch and my thumb for a level
hay i go do it in a bit i think i threw a imperial tape in the garbage

listen i really dont use a tape measuring i use string with knots tied every 1 inch and my thumb for a level
I'm kidding as well. Doesn't matter who has a longer bike. Yours has a pretty good stance to it. Can't wait to see it progress towards completion

I'm kidding as well. Doesn't matter who has a longer bike. Yours has a pretty good stance to it. Can't wait to see it progress towards completion
same here love the the stance of your bike always wanted to do a square tube bike and i am jealous of your rims haahahah hope ya keep it rusty crusty i love that look

same here love the the stance of your bike always wanted to do a square tube bike and i am jealous of your rims haahahah hope ya keep it rusty crusty i love that look
also lemad it got me to think about a bike i saw a few years ago it was green and the down tube was use from a head board super long forks and supe high steer tube was that you of @Justin coker build that

next years build of start early
20230610_213408.jpg
:wink1::wink1::wink1::wink1::wink1::wink1::wink1::wink1:

also lemad it got me to think about a bike i saw a few years ago it was green and the down tube was use from a head board super long forks and supe high steer tube was that you of @Justin coker build that
Was it this bike? If so, yes I built it. The frame was built from a futon bed, the forks are 4.5 foot long galvanized fence posts
20180516_204013.jpg
678A1192.JPG

It was ridable, but you are incredibly intimate with the back tire. Yeah you can borrow the design. Oddly enough, I somehow still have this frame tucked away. Maybe one day I'll freshen it up and let it see sunshine again

Latest posts

Back