Pops Blown Bus Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Safari windows are going in her.
100_0639.jpg

100_0632.jpg

100_0642.jpg

100_0633.jpg

100_0641-1.jpg

Sprint car quick release wheel was removed to see the homebuilt dash panel.
100_0636.jpg

This mirror also works as the door handle by lifting up on it.
100_0634.jpg

His next project....A Crosley!
100_0638.jpg

100_0637.jpg

I like it - A LOT!

The flower vase is a nice touch :mrgreen:

Reminds me of a type III squareback I've seen around Calgary a few years back. It had a Tornado 455 drivetrain in the back. Last time I saw it, it looked stock except for tinted rear windows. Sneaky!

-Mp

Killer bus. Nice details and I am blown away by the idea and execution.

How does that handle at high speeds.

cman, we'll find out this summer on the high speed thing. He is going to the Carolinas for a ECTA meet, a mini Bonneville of sorts, and he will run it a mile for time and speed.
I know highway speeds and above are smooooth, loud :shock: , but smooth lol

Kenny, NOTHIN WRONG WITH LOUD!! :mrgreen: Does ur dad ever let u drive it? Has he done anything 2 the crosley, 1 More thing, Does the grandkids love it?! i wish my granddaddy built hotrods like ur dad does.

Hey Rick, funny you just asked.
I am going up home (pennsylvania) next week and get to drive that beast around. It is a handful for sure. People just stop in their tracks and stare!
The Grandkids cover their ears and smile when he fires it up :mrgreen:
The crosley is slowly comin together, I will get a few pix while I'm home for ya.

http://www.hotrod.com/featuredvehicles/ ... index.html

***cool little ditty for you, if you look in the pic the one on the inside, there is a small rectangular container to the right of the chute......That's his bleach bottle for burnouts. He hooked a windsheild washer pump to it and ran the lines above the rear tires, just to save a little rubber on the burnouts, those tires aint cheap he says, LOL

Ha kenny, i got the pictures from that artical on my walls right now I love this bus, And the burnouts, Possably a picture?! :mrgreen: That crosley is wicked man. I can see where u get ur creativeness. Id love 2 hear that thing run. :) That thing is just sick, Lol i wanna ride in the back with the engine i love noise!

I Love the way the doors open so slick man. Cant wait to see pics.

that v-dub rocks oh golly golly gosh <(better words used)

get him a sticker made that reads PHUCINZOOMIN!!!!!!!! with the dots over the u

thanks for the peek

Back