POP QUIZ- W/PRIZE!! 3-29

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
like last time- first correct PM (feel free to also post your guess afterwards) wins a morrow bottle opener :D sorry stretch, you already won one :mrgreen:

Which rock icon's 1978 tour t-shirts featured some trippy animals and a rat rod bicycle :?:

Queen!

in case there's more than one (??!!) i will also throw out another 'T' as a clue as to the one i'm looking for- 'triumph motorcycles'...........and hope this doesn't make it too easy.....

not sure I faintly remember it thou, I actually just went downstairs and dug out all my old concert shirts from 1978-1980, (yes I still have them), Out of the 20 + shirts, I do not have that one. If I had to guess it would be TRIUMPH

KZ1000 said:
not sure I faintly remember it thou, I actually just went downstairs and dug out all my old concert shirts from 1978-1980, (yes I still have them), Out of the 20 + shirts, I do not have that one. If I had to guess it would be TRIUMPH

while you have them out, snap some photos for the 'other' section:) i saw one of the ones i'm looking for tonight go for over two hundred bucks on ebay last fall!

You mean I might get some money for those shirts I have "rescued" many times after my wife tried to throw them out. now my kids are wearing them and it is driving her nuts

Stones!

hmmmm.....maybe i should replace the word 'guess' with 'carefully researched answer' :D

Markm said:
The Dead!!! :mrgreen:

well, there is a connection, albeit 9 years later..........uh oh, that's another hint, isn't it.........

Pink Floyd released Animals somewhere around 78. The 9 year/dead connection makes me think it was another band from woodstock.

Sha-na-na!

I keep wanting to say Commander Cody, or some band like that.

to be official, answers must be in the form of a PM......... :wink:

texasbigjon said:

we have a winner! are these 8) ray-bans? here's the t-shirt graphic, the triumph hint referred to the album cover of 'highway 61 revisited', and yes, dylan and the dead toured together and released an album in 1987. thanks for playing :)

1258_11.jpg

what a cool idea! we should send you small items as give aways... you could do a pop quiz every month! or bi-monthly

jon said:
what a cool idea! we should send you small items as give aways... you could do a pop quiz every month! or bi-monthly

no worries, i've got plenty.......i never know when a quiz idea will pop into my head, i don't think i could take the PRESSURE :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Latest posts

Back