Polished Princess

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be using a decorative outside light for my headlight....not your standard light! Needs to be sanded down to get the paint off but looks very cool for a front accessory. Plus, it's all aluminum like the frame! A little 'Lipstick and Wrenches' touch the the Polished Princess.

Awesome pics! And really good looking bike!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Update! I'm sorta new to this site and seeing there has already been fellow builders use the name Silver Queen...I did a change on the name of my build just to be different. I'll be calling her POLISHED PRINCESS. Hope that's okay...?
I wasn't suggesting that you change the name. It just made me chuckle when I spotted it. My KWEEN was six years ago, and its long forgotten. Most of the members, here now, never heard of mine. Besides she was a "nothing special" build. Yours' sounds like it's going to be ten times better!..I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable. (I'll shut up now:grin:)

Good Luck!

I wasn't suggesting that you change the name. It just made me chuckle when I spotted it. My KWEEN was six years ago, and its long forgotten. Most of the members, here now, never heard of mine. Besides she was a "nothing special" build. Yours' sounds like it's going to be ten times better!..I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable. (I'll shut up now:grin:)

Good Luck!

Not uncomfortable at all! I saw there was another bike called Silver Queen also....so I changed to be a little different. You are AOK! Thanks for the luck on the build! :happy:

Okay, challenging myself on this build. Stepping out a little more with some harder designs. Going to try and put my ART/DESIGN education to more use. I want a "girly" rider but also want an aggressive look. Mix it up a bit! I plan to build this with some detailed patterns so that I can possibly make additional bikes similar to this in the future. Glove box to hold your make-up! A must have for any lady! Not only will it hold your make-up…but I will hide the generator inside of the box too. I plan to use rivets and fabricate the box to fit nicely between the seat tube and the rear fender….which will be the "mini skirt guard". The POLISHED PRINCESS will be a great new challenge for me. I think I will be getting to know my tools a lot better as this build continues. :praise: Tools here I come! Broken nails here I come too! I am truly excited about this build and hope to have input from others as I go. It always helps….

Last edited:
Will fab some things for this front springer to connect to the Monark frame. Thinking about bending the bars to resemble more of a heart shape (like sprocket)...but still undecided with that. I looked at the front springer area again today and it seems to flow nicely the way it is. But we will see...it may need more of a heart shape?

Latest posts

Back