Polished Princess

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I heard about this BUILD OFF and got hit by the creative bug. I decided I needed to try something different and be part of this very cool group. I'm excited and I am definitely going all out on this new build. The main body of my project will be a girl's "all aluminum" Monark frame. It will end up having an aggressive look but with many creative "lady like" touches included as days come. I'll be fabricating some very special things to add my girly perspective to this Polished Princess. Things coming: custom toolbox, custom seat, unique headlight, rivets, drilled holes, and a few other surprises. The Princess is getting ready for her debut....so it's time to get things in order for the big day!

Last edited:
Welcome. Nice flower placement. Violets are among my favorite. Super nice frame, too. I'm betting this will be a nice build...

furyus

Last edited:
This is gonna be a fun build to follow.
Welcome to RRB and BONINE L&W

All the other builders can rally for my TWO remaining votes!:21:

http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/silver-kween.9354/

Wow! That was six years ago. I went back and re-read the build thread. I hope you have the same fun that I had....Good Luck!

What a beautiful build that you posted. Thanks for posting! Very nice! I hope to have as much fun with this one. I love the old board track bikes and want to reflect a little of that look too. I am adding many "girly" style accessories. Toolbox for make-up! Unique skirt guard so I don't get my skirt caught ;)! Fancy little chain guard. Aluminum headlight and a flower box. Plus, many other surprises. I love drilled holes....so I have to add them to the frame and maybe even to the custom seat. Time to break some nails.

I will be using a decorative outside light for my headlight....not your standard light! Needs to be sanded down to get the paint off but looks very cool for a front accessory. Plus, it's all aluminum like the frame! A little 'Lipstick and Wrenches' touch the the Polished Princess.

Last edited:
Cool another gal in the mix...:113:
Actually we have chatted on FB....
Good-luck a :cool2: frame to start with and one of my faves...

Latest posts

Back