PLEASE READ"Forgive me and help me"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok all,
I do all my computer work with my iPhone, I don't even have a regular computer! I just updated my phone and in the process I seemed to have lost tons of my info, so now I am overwhelmed because I have made deals with many of you and now I'm not sure who is who or what is what!
Can you help me straighten this out by sending me a PM with our arrangements?
Sorry and thank you,

John C.

Same thing happened to me a few weeks back but after asking a load of questions I was able to retrieve all my previous stored info on the I phone from a previous update before it was all lost.
Once the phone was in I tunes I just clicked on the named phone icon in the left hand column and reloaded all data from my previous but one update date

All data retrived up to that date apart from added apps which I then uploaded once the phone had sorted its self out

Try it man it may work for you too?

Our deal was for a sweet ballooner boys bike with a Monarch fork. You said that it was a gift and that you would even cover shipping. Man, were you feeling good that day. Anyway, I'll be looking for it from UPS. :mrgreen:

Oak Tree said:
Our deal was for a sweet ballooner boys bike with a Monarch fork. You said that it was a gift and that you would even cover shipping. Man, were you feeling good that day. Anyway, I'll be looking for it from UPS. :mrgreen:
:lol: Yeah you were gonna ship me that Ross Piranha too.... :lol:

John c said:
Oh yeah,...if I remember right, I think I was gonna pay you to take them! Lol!
Well now that you've offered...lol

Latest posts

Back