Please post your Ladies here

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Breeze I bought for no reason, ended up selling the clear reflector pedal and will be giving the bike to a friend.

DSCF3309.jpg

This 3 spd Raliegh I just bought at the swapmeet for the wheels. But off course I made the rookie mistake and did not look at the tire size. Darn English sizing. It has cool fenders.

DSCF3528.jpg

Kev you didnt' have to take down your pics. Lets have everyone post their Lady's here

I assume bikes since this is under "other bikes".
I think I've already posted most of ours
http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic. ... ight=girls
http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic. ... ight=girls

Here's a couple I think I missed...
Started out as a newer Schwinn we bought at Target. I think all we reused was the frame and we had it powder coated. Dyno seat, fenders, basket and bars are from Nirve and or Electra (can't recall). Profile chain ring, heavy duty spoked black rims, painted a layback seat post off a trashed bmx.
green_goblin.jpg

JC Pennys(?) Foremost. This one's been mixed up a bit.
foremost.jpg

Meteor Flite

0117.jpg

My Murray Meteor Flite. Not sure of year, hub says '57. Picked 'er up at a animal shelter fund raiser/yard sale for 10 bucks!![/img]

I like those ladies with the bars extending back into the rear triangle. The Murray(Markm) and jcpenny(locojoe) have those neat lines

ya know cman, lookin at the 2 they are quite similar...frame, chainring,tanks...hmmm

as shown before my Girlfriends Ride that I am almost
finished building for her ( RRBBO delay )

it's a 1952 Phillips..I painted the Wheels with a Satin White
The frame is Finished in a Non-Ferous metal Primer
and I Bobbed the Fenders and threw on some old apes..
I will Finish the Chaingaurd and Fenders in a 2 tone
60's Style design...call it a surprise for later. :lol:

here she is at Present,
0147.jpg

0146.jpg

0145.jpg

0144.jpg

white Grips and an seat to come later...
peace,
Kev.

1952 Schwinn Hornet

Here is my beautiful 52 schwinn hornet made in march of 52.
Baught her at the fleamarket last year, the guy said he baught it for his daughter in the 60's she rode it a little bit and he put it in the barn and it wasnt touched till he cleaned his barn last year, he said he put some air in the tires and thats all it needed to make it ridable after that many years! i got the original horn to work, and the headlight alothough i dont thing its original. I love this bike, even the tires are original, but falling apart there so dried out. Here she is.
DSCF0314.jpg

Heres the chainguard
DSCF0315.jpg

Heres the head light with the neighbor kid in the background, im his hero haha.
DSCF0316.jpg

Hope u liked the pics.

No lol thats devin, devins like 9 lol i guess u could say im his role model haha i love taking him for bike rides ill let him ride one of the schwinns, he will have a smile ear 2 ear haha, no dereks 15 hes got the red half tanker schwinn fleet. Yeah devin dont know much bout the workins of a bike yet i aint taught him yet haha. Derek taught me alot i know i dint know how 2 change a crank or fork till last summer. Thanks Douchbag Derek! haha thats what i call him he calls hes friend derek that i think ill give him that name.

The Ladies Raleigh that I purchased looked familiar to me and then remembered my mom had one of the same color. Showed the pic to my dad and he said looks like it. I asked him where they purchased the bike and he told me "Bucky's" in Caldwell,ID which matches the sticker on the bike.

I found all this out after I had started taking it apart. Probably more coincidence than the actual bike. Kinda of cool. At least I have a picture. Wheels are onto the next bike.

DSCF3528.jpg

I just laced a pair of velocity deep Vs to a sturmey 3 speed coaster and slapped them on a breeze of mine. The only tires I had on hand was 700 x 23, I need to get thicker rubber for it. It needs a washing too, I think it's last cleaning was back in '97.

breeze1.jpg

breeze2.jpg

Latest posts

Back