Please allow me to introduce myself...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am into long walks on the beach and holding hands... oh... wait that sounds like a personal ad!

After much prodding, here's my intro: I live in Ohio and have LOVED bicycles since I was a lad. I have almost always customized my bikes--all the way back to when I got my second bike ( a 20" Huffy). I used to race BMX and then later mountain bikes, and then road bikes. Now I am fat and lazy. :lol: I have customized a few vehicles in my time and own two vintage VWs.

WELCOME!.......I'm sure you'll like it here. OH! We're having RRBBO3, you should check it out! There's a guy there using your name! :lol: (really, we're glad your here)

welcome to the build and the rest of the place :D

ive never owned a VW, my grandpa did have a volvo though, but my consistant string of chrysler products casts a heavy shadow on that family secret :mrgreen:

rusty513 said:
Welcome. There's pretty many of us on this site from Ohio. You'll have to come to our ride August 23

I need a "mini vacation"... We shall see if I can afford the gasoline for the trip.

vanilla_gorilla said:
the title of this post reminds me of the humpty dance

Ha-ha!

...so just let me introduce myself
My name is Humpty, pronounced with a Umpty.

-Or-

The Rolling Stones:
Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
(but I am a man of little wealth or taste)

Welcome. Ah the fastest Indian. I love the part when he blows by the guys on the beach and then can't turn it around.
Or watering the lemon tree. Or cutting the grass. Or shoe polish on the tires. Yep.
Welcome.

Back