Playing with the new camera I got for Christmas.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ft Worth, Tx. Stock Yards cattle drive (for the tourists).

These are some mighty impressive animals, no matter that they are in a show.

Last edited:
Those are some high quality pics and some huge longhorns Wow!!

What type of camera did you get?

I finally broke my camera but I only did a slight upgrade to another Canon "point and shoot" but it nice an small

Hey thanks. Yes, I've seen the "cattle drive" many times, but the animals are so impressive that I keep going back! The Stockyards are a rich environment for photos. I think it will be a destination for a Slow Spokes ride sometime this year.

The stills were taken with my "old" Canon T3i dslr. The video with my new Christmas present, a Sony camcorder. I got it to hopefully take some handheld vids of the Slow Spokes rides along with the GoPro stuff.

Happy New Year my friend, and looking forward to your ride pictures from your new toy.

Nice video Jerry. How often do they do the cattle drive? Do they ever have any mishaps?

Twice a day. 11a and 4p. No incidents that I know of. People have to stay up on the curb. This is the true meaning of "mosey"..... Didn't mean to rub our 60F weather in. Amazed at your NYD ride pictures. Thanks Randy.

Back