Plastic cable guides

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An other month, did they respond to anyone? I asked samples sent to my shop it's a commercial address, not received even an email mentioning my inquiry or interest...
Glad I didn't try buy. Maybe a utilitarian part, but do not market it if you don't want to deal with it...
Nice looking part but I'll find an easier solution to deal with.

An other month, did they respond to anyone? I asked samples sent to my shop it's a commercial address, not received even an email mentioning my inquiry or interest...
Glad I didn't try buy. Maybe a utilitarian part, but do not market it if you don't want to deal with it...
Nice looking part but I'll find an easier solution to deal with.
I bought mine off US eBay...
The only way I could get international postage.

Luke.

I just found out that J&B Importers carries them. I ordered a kit from my local bike shop. I'll give you a full report when I get them in. :cool2:

I picked up the 8 pack since I needed them for my Porucho, and figured it would be a handy thing to have in the lab. They give you extra zipties, a nice touch.
IMG_4876.jpg

Here is the before, after I removed the old zipties...
IMG_4875.jpg

and here is the after...a much nicer cleaner look than the plain zipties, and a breeze to install...
IMG_4879.jpg

IMG_4882.jpg

Overall I give them a big thumbs up. :thumbsup:

Back