Pittsburgh swap June 3rd

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'm even gonna bring some of my "treasures " to traffic :wink:
048-1.jpg

Im in, gonna bring a few bikes to sell,too. a girl and a guys middleweight. My Huffy galaxie. Wifes 24"er. and a girls sears liner.. need room for more bikes....

Im a little jammed in the morn, but prob head up in the afternoon. What time youns headin up? BCT, I'm still interested in that hub/wheel.

Had a great time & picked up a few goodies too,nice to see Dogdart,Voyager Al & Von Fink again, and it was a pleasure meeting Black Crown & his wife for the 1st. time,sorry I missed Floyd

Yeah, I was the late guy. Still had fun. Me and my daughter hit the North shore and Arts fest on the Ratbikes! Had a beer at Craigs shop and generally had a great time!

Had a good te..thanks AL for the tool and air..thanks to dogdart for the evans and thanks to von fink for the prewar magic! And thanks to the super wierd dude that bought my typhoon so i can snatch those goodies! Thanks craig for the show and great to meet you too herman..we all need to hit the car shows in this area!

I didn't get to meet any of you guys (I could only stay for a short time), but I did see some pretty great stuff down there. Really disappointed the guy with the Schwinn road bikes wasn't selling...

Back