Pictures of the Seventh Annual Canadian Vintage Bicycle Show

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some pictures from my sick day "cough cough" at the Seventh Annual Canadian Vintage Bicycle Show. Thanks again Timbo for the heads up.

DSC00003-1.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

DSC09997.jpg

DSC09998.jpg

DSC09999.jpg

DSC00001-1.jpg

NICE!..Thanks for posting the pics!

Thanks for posting those RDS! 8) Now I gotta wipe the drool off of my keyboard! Why are there so many Canadian bikes there? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
L8 EM

RDS, you are so very welcome, yeah watch that cough. A cold in Summer is no good. Just a question were you the guy I was talking to From Toronto who bough the tandem and was thinking of how to fit it in his Matrix?

It was an AMAZING event as RDS pics show.

Anyhow here's the pic of the Men who make it happen.
CVBS2.jpg

That's it...I'm packing up and moving to Canada!! Oh, wait....I gotta be at work on Monday :?
Great pictuers and Sweet Bikes!! :D Give us a heads up next year to.... I might wanta make a road trip.

Timbo said:
RDS, you are so very welcome, yeah watch that cough. A cold in Summer is no good. Just a question were you the guy I was talking to From Toronto who bought the tandem and was thinking of how to fit it in his Matrix?
Hahaha no that wasn't me. But it would be interesting to know if he managed to fit it in his car.

JoeyMac said:
was that a pair of Silver Kings? And what is that CCM with the rounded wheelstays and the semi-circle fork? THAT thing is wild!
That was a pair of Hawthorne badged Silver Kings, there was also a second pair of Monark Silver Kings. Pretty amazing bikes. The CCM with the semi-circle fork is a CCM Flyte. I would love to have one of them. They get pretty pricey though.

Back