Pictures of Lugs

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was over at my buddy's this weekend and saw this sitting on his desk. He said it was from Rivendell frames(?), a magazine had a promo where you could send them an info card and they would send you a free lug. It just a beautiful piece of metal work if you ask me! I know it wasn't handmade, but regardless, its cool!

74fa0a43.jpg

Anyone else have some pictures of good looking lugs, on or off a bike? Post'em up! I don't think I've seen a post specifically for this topic.

That is sweet, I like Rivendell bikes okay, they're a little, uh, precious IMHO. :lol: I think custom cut lugs on a bike are pretty cool. They are harder to make simple and beautiful than fancy and beautiful, if you know what I mean.

Oh yeah, I get ya! I just think the craftsmanship in some are very cool. I went to a bike expo in Indianapolis a few years ago and there were some handmade bikes there that just blew the mind! Wish I would have taken pictures then, ah well...c'est la vie!

Back