pics from the 777 pixie ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it was soo much fun and hey nothing fell of my bike well at least not off MY bike that is. here are some pics of the fun that was to be had.

morefun.jpg

l_d73a7af176f53bf7710cae592275699a.jpg

wheelie.jpg

atomalys.jpg

attheelixer.jpg

Thats awesome Karfer, Me and dad are supposed 2 build a wheelie bar for my pixie, Cant wait :p

there are two ways of doing it. dont make them too short or you will go too far up and go right over. too long and you wont be able to get the wheel very high off the ground. i made mine out of some heavy duity trainning wheel bars that i flattened in a vice. the axle is a 14 mm bmx unit with large sealled bearings for rollers. oh yea and before you try to do it in front of your buddies practice. on second thought the first time you get them on make sure your dad is there with a camera for us all otay? just kidding have fun!

Lol im going 2 end up making it my self, Dad was at work 2 day and He busted his middle finger with a 5pound hammer.. Blood shot out from under his finger nail.

we covered a good 10 miles which does not sound like much but when your top speed is about 8 miles an hr it takes awhile. thank goodness for the stops at the watering holes or i would have keeled over for sure. and i swear the more i had the better i was able to do wheelies :D

Latest posts

Back