Pics from our Long Beach ride 3-9-08

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yall just have too much fun and have way too many sweet bikes.

I think this is all done in Photoshop. :wink:

12bcruzin said:
Rat Rod said:
Yall just have too much fun and have way too many sweet bikes. I think this is all done in Photoshop. :wink:

Nah, I know you know how much time it would take to photoshop stuff like this, I would rather ride my bike... :lol:
How come I wasn't aware of this? I live in Long beach and I ride my bike there all the time! Those were all nice bikes.

chimichanga said:
How come I wasn't aware of this? I live in Long beach and I ride my bike there all the time! Those were all nice bikes.

Do you live under a rock? We have been riding in and around LB for years, been in the local newspaper, tv stations and have plain annoyed the populace at large from Seal Beach to Pedro so where have you been? How could you miss our marauding pack of 20-40 antique and vintage ballooners? Check in on http://www.cyclonecoaster.com for the LB connection, thecabe.com, schwinn.com for more info on the next ride.

12bcruzin said:
chimichanga said:

Do you live under a rock? We have been riding in and around LB for years, been in the local newspaper, tv stations and have plain annoyed the populace at large from Seal Beach to Pedro so where have you been? How could you miss our marauding pack of 20-40 antique and vintage ballooners? Check in on http://www.cyclonecoaster.com for the LB connection, thecabe.com, schwinn.com for more info on the next ride.

lol maybe I don't ride at the right time. :D I got to go to a ride like that.

Here's how I have come to explain this situation...

1. California
2. Close to the beach
3. California
4. Good Weather
5. California

For the rest of us that live in suburban-mania or out in the sticks...it's not this easy.

You've got a good thing going there my friend! :wink:

There are a disproportionally high number of pictures of that one hot chic…but I’m OK with that. :D

ok, aside from being jealous of the weather, i think that is just the coolest bunch of bikes I have ever seen. I am so unworthy. i wish there were some board members here in this area (southern central pa)...

--rick

when the weather gets better go on rides and people will notice and start to crawl out of the wood work!!
ive been riding around here about a year and a hlaf and never even really saw another cruiser now theres electras popping up all over and i saw a guy and his wife out riding(he had a early 50s panther or staright bar dx*albeit painted all yellow* :roll: )
ive also seen afew very mild customs but none the less its a good change and it will happen where you are too :mrgreen:

Back