Picked these today at work

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
saw a pile of bikes behind a barn last time I went to this customer's house.. this time I asked him about them.. picked up four today, and will grab the other four next time I go out there..

100_5148.jpg

Looks like an old Murray.. I seem to be a magnet for Murrays around here somehow
this thing is pretty much one big piece of rust, but after some wrestling with it a bit it all unfroze.. so there is potential.

100_5147.jpg

old Huffy 20".. seem to be a Huffy 20" magnet as well... this bike will be spruced up and re-donated locally

100_5149.jpg

this was/will be one bad-... little girls bike haha. Says Cosmic Wheels on the chainguard.. need to look up some info on this one.. seems almost smaller than a 20" frame wise, but pretty sure it has 20"s on it.. not sure what I am doing with this as of yet

100_5143.jpg

then there's this.. looks like a Huffy built Stingray knock-off.. I like the look of it, plus it has a huge head tube like a 26" bike should ..

just figured out there was a set of Akron Grips on the red 20".. nice little extra score.. plus I live like 60 miles south of Akron and spent many weekends there, smelling the rubber factories, at my uncles house there...

100_5152.jpg

also.. it's tough to type "rubber factories" and not giggle.. just a little anyway

found out the blue bike is a Supercycle thanks to some ID help over at the BMX forums...
seems they were sold as a generic box-store type ride in Canada

Super Cycle is the Canadian Tire instore brand, made for them by I believe CCM. Not a real high quality bike I'm afraid...

Back