Phoenix, AZ Annual Bicycle Swap 03-12-11

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to be hauling a load of stuff out to sell. Anyone else goin?
swap-meet-13LG.jpg

I never knew there was such a thing here in AZ. I'll def head out there. I'm Looking for a Head light for my bike and those new age ones are just ugly as heck.

amaes said:
I never knew there was such a thing here in AZ. I'll def head out there. I'm Looking for a Head light for my bike and those new age ones are just ugly as h***.

Cool, stop by and say hi, I will be the one in the dilapidated station-wagon stuffed to the roof with bike stuff. I may even have a hand full of old head lights.

Long time no see there Brian. I went last year and it was huge! You haulin your own stuff, or a conglomeration of yours and OP? I am not sure yet if I will attend, the Phreaks are in the Phx. St. Patricks day parade that very day, and we are supposed to be leading it! :wink: Later & PEACE!!!!

Slick Rick said:
Long time no see there Brian. I went last year and it was huge! You haulin your own stuff, or a conglomeration of yours and OP? I am not sure yet if I will attend, the Phreaks are in the Phx. St. Patricks day parade that very day, and we are supposed to be leading it! :wink: Later & PEACE!!!!
Hey Rick, I'm hauling my own stuff this year. Who is OP? Hope to see you out there, if not have fun with the Phreaks!

OP= Other Peoples. LOL Looks like I'm in the parade. Which is cool cuz I gots no money for stuff anyhoo, and that would really suck! :p

Latest posts

Back