Pgh.,Pa. "Kool Kats" meeting

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
OK guys , I have the final meeting with the graphic artist tomorrow for our "Kool Kats" logo and was thinking we should all meet somewhere next week to place orders for shirts and go over some new price options . I was thinking maybe the OTB? or anywhere else if anyone has any suggestions, also someone pick a day between saturday Dec. 1 - sunday Dec. 9

I have to work on Sunday Dec. 2 untill 2pm but could be in the burgh by about 3 , all other days I'm good for anytime

Floyd pick a day that's good for you , the rest of us are probably flexible enough in our schedules , it looks like this Sunday is gonna be about 60 degrees with a chance of scattered showers , I work till 2pm but could pick up Black Crown and still be there by about 3:30pm , wanna meet at Bicycle Heaven ? , Dogdart , Al , Kazbug , anyone else ?

Anyone ? , if nobody responds we'll have to pick another date , I'll check this post before I leave for work tomorrow at 5am

I have plans tomorrow. Maybe an evening meet. something simple.Thursday is out, thats my monthly meeting with the VTX riders at Hooters. :oops:
Herman, try to post pics, im sure everyone will like the sample. WE can send ya $ thru paypal. Or forward your email to us all, we reply and you send the sample . I want a t shirt,fer sure. Jeff,Dan,Will,lets all pitch in for a shirt for Craig.

Re: Pgh.,Pa. "Kool Kats" meeting

I have my daughter this weekend but depending on time I could run down BH and put my order in. Just can't actually ride.

Just got home from work , started raining a couple of hours ago , let's just meet somewhere Wed. eve. since Al is not available Thursday , that way I can give Amy the money and sizes/colors on Friday , turnaround time is 1-2 weeks , we can also discuss another matter that I think everyone will be in favor of . Now where to meet BH or OTB or ? , you guys decide and I'll be there and oh yea also pick the time,

Floyd , since you're close by , I can call you or stop by , I have that dashboard and a toolbox for you anyway , Kxazbug is in Columbus but he's paypaling me his order for 3 shirts , I'll see the rest o' younz Kats on wed. eve.

Back