Pennys Muscle Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this Pennys 20" muscle bike from craigslist the other day for 25 bucks. I think its so cool looking and after looking for a year for a muscle bike for cheap I finally found another project to work on. Just curious if anyone know any info on these bikes and if they are worth anything. My plans are to clean it up really good and if any parts need to be replaced I will do so. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks!
IMG-20110423-00130.jpg

Here is the headbadge pic.
IMG-20110423-00131.jpg

Serial number on back rear of frame.
IMG-20110423-00133.jpg

Nice score. Take ya time and make it Ratty. Let us know how ya making out with it. Ride and Rat On.

1971 made by Huffy sold through JC Penny! 2 isles down from the underwear! lol :D

Yeah I would definately like to make it ratty and find fenders and chainguard that are close to original and put a nice flat drag tire in the rear and a regular in the front.

Double Nickle said:
Just build me a 20 inch that started in the same condition. they clean up well and ride nice :D

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39308
Very cool restore. I'm hoping mine turns out really ratty and nice.

Love it 8) Take those caps out of the tubes on the tip tubes at the head tube and put in some LEDs so you can ride it at night :wink:

Back