Peddlers 09 Spring Bike Show and Swap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well its that time again, Peddlers Spring Show and Swap will be on Sunday April 5th
The location is 139 East Lexington Ave. Independence Missouri 64050. I will post more info on the bike show catogories at a later date. there will be a $10.00 vendor fee if you want to sell anything. If you have any ? you can email me at [email protected] or call me at the shop 816-254-6855, Shop hours are 10-6 mon. -fri and 10-4 sat. Hope everyone can make it out its always a good time.

I took the liberty of whipping up a graphic for the Coasters site and thought I'd post it here also. Hope you don't mind.

2009_peddlers.jpg

There will only be six catogories in the bike show.
1 Ballooners
2 Middleweights
3 Musclebikes
4 BMX& Freestyle per 1987
5 CUSTOM This includes Crusiers- Choppers-RatRods-Lowriders
6 Best of Show
This is a peoples vote show which means that everyone votes one time for each catogorie.
There is a $5 entry fee per bike.
There will be First place trophys, Second and third place Ribbons

hey rick Im really looking forward to this. thanks for the help on the murry cruiser I picked up from you last week Its really coming along. Dan

im super stoked for this as well! i just gotta quit spending my money so i an get some good deals!!!

Easy E

Who else from this site is going to make it this year? WE have had a really good showing from our members in the past. Lets see if we can break the record of 14. Post whos coming.

ive got two fo sho after tellin the gang how good the last one was ive got several more interested. the only decision now is whether or not to bring bikes to show. last time i showed up with no bikes and left with a full-... rack. maybe ill just bring a trailer......

joey

i wish it was here already!!! its so hard trying to budget money til then! did you ever get a total count of RRB members attending?

Easy E

Latest posts

Back