Pedals-help!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it would take much to fix it in front like that, and it could be hazardous just hanging there. I've seen a number of bikes that have them cut off and the remaining stays brazed heavily to the seat post, but I would think you would lose the resilience that this frame design is known for, it might twist.

may have to sit on the backburner for a while i suppose. I'll be picking up another bike in the same style for 5 bucks tomorrow, hopefully the frame is better.

frame is perfect as far as i know. that's about all that's good with it. Thinking I might just keep it black, swap some gear, and grab some rattle red for the rims and fenders

i've gotten like 5 different colors of unused paint and I can't decide on what color to paint what

WhiteShadow said:
frame is perfect as far as i know. that's about all that's good with it. Thinking I might just keep it black, swap some gear, and grab some rattle red for the rims and fenders

i've gotten like 5 different colors of unused paint and I can't decide on what color to paint what
Dude! Lets see some pics!! We're dyin' here!! :mrgreen:

Back