PEDAL GRINDERS BIKE CLUB SACRAMENTO

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thebigred67 said:
DSC02190.jpg

That should help with ID'ing the crank.

I know it is a three piece from the looks but other then that I would have to see it up close.

Hey who's showing off my cranks (my cranks, my cranks, my lovely, lovely cranks) without my knowledge? :wink:
They are nice and for the money not really that bad and it comes with a bottom bracket too.
I'm glad Felt has restocked them.

big AL said:
thebigred67 said:
DSC02190.jpg

I know it is a three piece from the looks but other then that I would have to see it up close.

Hey who's showing off my cranks (my cranks, my cranks, my lovely, lovely cranks) without my knowledge? :wink:
They are nice and for the money not really that bad and it comes with a bottom bracket too.

I just cropped so that the you could see the cranks better.

Do they come with a one piece sized BB?

dont think so you will need some adapter cups to run the three piece bb. and al dont worry after i did the higgins way back in 06 many wanted to know what fork i was running.

Wingman I left the Brooks seat with you. No worries if it's gone missing, I figured it was broke and hence worthless.

big AL said:
thebigred67 said:
DSC02190.jpg

hey Big AL,
my cranks came in today. does your crankarms have a cover cap that screws onto the botom side of the crank arms? Mine has threads on them but nothing came in the box that screws onto them.
thanks.

Hey Bro they should screw right into the threads inside the arms, don't over do it or strip them.
Hope that helps.
Al

PS Not sure what your asking but it takes a Allen wrench to screw then in.

Mr Zoso, I returned it to Mr. Adam back when he was still with Collage Cycle & asked him to return it to you ??
Mr Adam ??

Wingman said:
Mr Zoso, I returned it to Mr. Adam back when he was still with Collage Cycle & asked him to return it to you ??
Mr Adam ??

Hmm. Honestly I don't recall then. he could have. I'm not worried about it either way. Maybe it's the one he pinstriped and uses as a display model.

big AL said:
Hey Bro they should screw right into the threads inside the arms, don't over do it or strip them.
Hope that helps.
Al

sorry, what i meant is did yours come with dust cover caps? mine came with a basic black plastic ring that goes over the head of the bolt that screws the threads inside. i thought they would include some nice shiny caps to cover the center hole for the price they charge.
Thanks.

cruisinfornia said:
big AL said:
Hope that helps.
Al

sorry, what i meant is did yours come with dust cover caps? mine came with a basic black plastic ring that goes over the head of the bolt that screws the threads inside. i thought they would include some nice shiny caps to cover the center hole for the price they charge.
Thanks.
That sucks they went cheapy on us. You know they used to be 180.00 and just check their site and now 125.00. Maybe thats why. :?

Back