Party Bus!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When is the last time you've seen a triple!!??
Patee013.jpg

... found a mini honey hole, brought them all home last Saturday. You can see some more pics here, on page 6 viewtopic.php?f=5&t=55386

Clark

Awesome! I bet it's a pain to ride, I know just from riding a tandem the other person's weight can throw your balance way off, I can imagine with 3 people.

And the third person doesn't have to pedal?? I don't see a BB there, or is the crank missing? Gary

last time ive seen a tripple.....last time i was at marty's where i have mine stored!

I know where you got them. I tryed to buy a bunch of thoughs years ago, but he wouldn't sell many of his toys. So did you clean him out or did he keep some?

outskirtscustoms said:
Awesome! I bet it's a pain to ride, I know just from riding a tandem the other person's weight can throw your balance way off, I can imagine with 3 people.

I rode it with my twin 9 year old girls on Sunday... Wasn't too bad, just a bunch of giggling. Three adults goofing off may be a different story!

Clark

B607 said:
And the third person doesn't have to pedal?? I don't see a BB there, or is the crank missing? Gary

There are pedals out back in position #3, just a really poor photo plus the pedals are "out of phase" with the front two positions... The pedals are in-line with the vert frame tube kinda hiding them when the picture was snapped.

Clark

dos cruiser said:
I know where you got them. I tryed to buy a bunch of thoughs years ago, but he wouldn't sell many of his toys. So did you clean him out or did he keep some?

... he has been cleaned out. We're donating all the monetary proceeds to the Blue Springs Arts Council, a not for profit organization bringing art to the community and children. We hope to find good homes for much of the things we acquired.

Helping the bicycling community one rusty old bike at a time! :lol:

Clark

Sleeper Sedan said:
Fisch said:
So cool. Love that fork, and are those small motorcycle wheels? Beefy drum for sure!

Yeah, motorcycle/moped tires. The drum brakes (front & rear) work really well.

Clark

Thats what Im thinking to I love that front end and rim set..

jaydub said:
Sleeper Sedan said:
Fisch said:
So cool. Love that fork, and are those small motorcycle wheels? Beefy drum for sure!

Yeah, motorcycle/moped tires. The drum brakes (front & rear) work really well.

Clark

Thats what Im thinking to I love that front end and rim set..

LOL. You guys are cracking me up... I'll see if I can't get more detailed pictures of the wheel set-up f & r next week. I'm curious now if those would even fit a "standard" bicycle, off the top of my head I don't know. Uhmmmmm...

Clark

Back