Part Hippie a lil Redneck

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, Here is a little more to my intro :lol:
Some think I might be a redneck others think hippie :mrgreen:
I bought this old School Bus that has been converted to a FULLY contained camper, The old guy that built the bus used it from 66 to 86 as a family camper and they traveled alot of miles.
The bus had been sitting since 86 and when I found it 4 years ago I had to have it :shock:
At first it wasnt for sell, took a little talkin and a FEW dollars and I was able to convince him to let it go.
I have had the bus for a while but just started to use it last summer, took the wife and grandkids camping a couple times and also took it to Devils Run car show and camped the weekend in the park.
The kids and wife love this thing as much as I do, I plan on redoing the interior next winter. Going for a 50's dinner look

GEDC0170.jpg

GEDC0172.jpg

GEDC0174.jpg

I will have to get some inside pics later the bus is still in storage now, Its alot nicer inside than out :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:lol: Yea I grew up watching that show, Might just leave the outside as is :mrgreen:
I got into my friend Jims photo album and found these pics.
DSC01594.jpg

DSC01595.jpg

DSC01597.jpg

DSC01601.jpg

DSC01605.jpg

I saw this on a 17 passenger 4x4 van sitting in someones driveway, I added the "engine willing" part.
Edit: I always loved that bumper sticker, the Engine willing part reflects my dry humor. I hope yall dont take it different, Cool bus

Back