Park City Chill Bicycle Show - Kansas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dangratsdan said:
I was hoping to be there, but I got a call from my sister, she is moving that weekend and needs help with the move , so Im going to be helping her that weekend.
I hope the Coasters BC put together a good group of bike to show.
Dan you could drop the beer bike off and I will see that it goes to a good home :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ndaway said:
Yep I will be there and there is a 14 and under class for your grandsons bike :D but that means anouther entry

The way I'm reading the entry form, I don't think I need another entry, it's just another class. Lookin forward to seeing you there!

That is a correct statement You can enter up to 5 bikes for the 30.00 entry fee and you can do all of it on one registration form It does enclude 2 event passes I do believe they are about 15.00 each just for the passes so this is a pretty sweet deal. Again if anyone has any questions feel free to call 316-371-0302 or drop me a email at [email protected]

Sent in my paperwork today. Any other Coasters planning on showing??? :?: 8)

LowpowerD said:
Sent my entry off today. I don't have any "show worthy" bikes. But it'll be fun anyway.

Dave: I don't really have anything "show worthy" either, but it is a lot of fun! See ya there!
8)

Sent in an entry form today.

Been working on my display board for the Rollfast and decided to make some for my Spitfire and BSA Tandem. I still need to do lettering and get a couple more pics printed up to call them done. My entry goes in tomorrow!

IMAG0763.jpg

IMAG0766.jpg

IMAG0765.jpg

I finished up my display boards today. I also got the tail light that i got from pick converted to LED and mounted on the Colson Rat. Got a week and a half left to shine and polish the bikes and obtain the last couple parts for the Rollfast. I am looking forward to spending some quality time with my club members.

udallcustombikes said:
I finished up my display boards today. I also got the tail light that i got from pick converted to LED and mounted on the Colson Rat. Got a week and a half left to shine and polish the bikes and obtain the last couple parts for the Rollfast. I am looking forward to spending some quality time with my club members.

Dying to see that Rollfast in person! 8) I probably will want that tail light back when I see it! :lol:

Back