BO15 Pandemic Road Missile.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool look! Are those 'sissy bar s pretty rigid?
Yeah. The vertical is really strong and toes em together with a big piece of all thread under the seat and hid that with a round reflector between the seat and fender.

That all thread should work fine. The only thing you have to watch out for is the side to side rigidity. You don't want that rectangle to become a parallelogram on a ride in a corner. :D
Bike looks great!

That all thread should work fine. The only thing you have to watch out for is the side to side rigidity. You don't want that rectangle to become a parallelogram on a ride in a corner. :D
Bike looks great!
Thank ya. Feels good left to right. Bolts to the seat and the all thread going through it above the back fender. Surely as strong as a repop sissy bar I would guess

Thank ya. Feels good left to right. Bolts to the seat and the all thread going through it above the back fender. Surely as strong as a repop sissy bar I would guess

Perfect! It looks great there.

In Kentucky during the pandemic many houses and businesses have been doing green bulbs to show compassion for those lost and unity during the pandemic. The pandemic Road missile will run a green reflector till all of this craziness is over and then be swapped out for the amber Plexi and led lights. Just 10 days to go to finish up. Just grease up the drivetrain , decide on pedals and mount the shifter and cable hope to find the evening times this week after work to wrap up.
IMG_20200820_165035158~2.jpg

With vacation projects ( mostly self imposed ) running rampant at the Lay house I stole away a few minutes to work on the missile between she shed drywall work , going to grab a vintage 69 stingray frame , and some niece and nephew time. A chopped down, copper capped green machine steer handle will hold the sturmey shifter jockey style , and the painted headbadge is starting to be acceptable ...
IMG_20200823_201038065.jpg
IMG_20200823_202029257.jpg
IMG_20200823_202354213.jpg

Get er done
Looking good.

GREAT BIKE!! THAT HEADBADGE IS EPIC!! [emoji38]

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Back