pair of Pre-Wars

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hiawatha_zpsba8a8b16.jpg

royflyer_zps47f2be46.jpg

Once again I opened my big mouth and made an offer, and ended up with these 2 gems. I originally went for the Royal Flyer, Ive always wanted a bike with that frame style, but the wife was so smittem with the Hiawatha she lent me the money to make an offer for both.
She enabled the addict, 8)

these are the oldest bikes in my collection now been wanting a prewar. You guys are always so helpful so if you can have at it again becuz i dont know anything about the royal flyer or how to date Hiawathas just going by what the seller listed them. comments /opinions what ever
open to it all.

royflyer_zps47f2be46.jpg

Two awesome finds! This second one is so dang unique it's killing me! Which one are you going to start pulling apart and tinkering with first?

pudge,
thanks, ima start with that one. ima slam that seat down, needs new tires, and the cranks and pedals are all stiff hopefully its just a matter of cleaning and regreasing and lube! lol

the Hiawatha rolls so smooth just need to tinker with the kick stand. it sticks out and blocks the cranks and itll get a new pair of tires too
just ttrying to decide what color. i got pair of clay reds,
pair of creams, and a
\pair of brown thick bricks

Latest posts

Back