P-Tina, The "P" is silent

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello rat rodders, ive finally finished "tina". it took me all this time just to find 2 small parts to finish the bike!
theres a couple fine touches on this bike and could have done it in a day. "but noooooo" hassel had its way with me!
anyway heres "P-tina"
hope ya like her.... i do!
bikefotos010.jpg

bikefotos009.jpg

bikefotos011.jpg

bikefotos018.jpg

bikefotos016.jpg

bikefotos023.jpg

bikefotos017.jpg

bikefotos013.jpg

bikefotos024.jpg

bikefotos020.jpg

WOw, awesome idea on those fenders being lowered like that, hope you don't mind if I steal it... :wink: Great build!

at least let me bask in my glory for at least a month or so... :lol: :lol:

jon said:
at least let me bask in my glory for at least a month or so... :lol: :lol:

Sorry, no-can-do, I'm impatient and well on way to finishing my bike. :lol: ...Well, actually, it may take several months to get it done. May I ask what brand/size the rear whitewall is? I love this bike!

its a Kenda 2.125 x 26 white wall. ya know i could just sell you the bike and cut out all the hassel of building one!!!... :lol: :lol:

Never thought a lady could be so wicked. Lots of cool details. The lowered fender is amazing and so simple.

thank you clancy, that was my intension. piece it together with whats around and be done with it!
ive stared at that bike for a couple yrs now and new how i wanted it to look "accept for the little touches".
i just hope i havent burned out the artistic side of my brain before the build off 4 starts!!

jon said:
its a Kenda 2.125 x 26 white wall. ya know i could just sell you the bike and cut out all the hassel of building one!!!... :lol: :lol:

No, no more bikes! :lol: :shock: I couldn't fit another in the shop :D ...Though this is one sweet looking bike. Thanks for letting me know the brand and size of that WW tire, I've got to find me a set now...

Chris S.

Quanah said:
Looks really good! However your chain makes me nervous...it looks a little
DroopyDog3.jpg
:lol: :lol:
yes, it is a little on the slacker side. i have only a couple skip tooth chains, 1 long 2 short guess which one this is!

comment comment comment comment. there ya happy, fattie, i commented on your bike. lol i really do like that bike jon, but like i said, im not too keen on the GIANT apes. other than that, i really like this bike, and the fenders are super cool too. im glad you found the spacers you needed, and in a pet store. who knew! im diggin it man. the pictures in the flower bed are really a nice touch to it. its kinda like functional yard art.

Easy E

Latest posts

Back