Out and about

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ingola

Canadian Collection Connoisseur
Staff member
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I debated starting one of these because we'll @MattiThundrrr has pretty much covered our town so much better than I can but a catch all is nice..
Today we went geocaching one of @Ingolajr. Favorite things to do
IMG_20230709_122129956.jpg

He has his own but rides mine
IMG_20230709_123549234.jpg

Got on some trails
IMG_20230709_125815943.jpg

Found this in one of the geocaches
IMG_20230709_125737407.jpg
IMG_20230709_125714244.jpg

Discovered it was this after jumping around like fools and rhyes declaring we are rich lol

I debated starting one of these because we'll @MattiThundrrr has pretty much covered our town so much
I definitely recognize that first spot, that's the Duck's turf, and I was just shooting at that spot youzeguys found the "hundo" this weekend. Monolith, leaning on the same rock, looking across the river
IMG_20230708_062211696.jpg
IMG_20230708_062150494.jpg

You can see the pilings of the old bridge that's the subject of that plaque

I definitely recognize that first spot, that's the Duck's turf, and I was just shooting at that spot youzeguys found the "hundo" this weekend. Monolith, leaning on the same rock, looking across the riverView attachment 240381View attachment 240382
Look under that plaque and there's the fake hundo rhyes crawled under that bench while people were sitting on it

I definitely recognize that first spot, that's the Duck's turf, and I was just shooting at that spot youzeguys found the "hundo" this weekend. Monolith, leaning on the same rock, looking across the riverView attachment 240381View attachment 240382
Really hate that they built that obnoxious house there

Really hate that they built that obnoxious house there
Yeah they're a bit much, it's why I didn't originally post those 2. However, I like seeing prosperity and money over on the island. Nice contrast to the dead paper mill and homeless camps

Yeah they're a bit much, it's why I didn't originally post those 2. However, I like seeing prosperity and money over on the island. Nice contrast to the dead paper mill and homeless camps
True when we went in the bush down by the bridge near your house rhyes seen a camp he thought it was a smart place to camp for free

Bertrand got new tires
IMG_20230719_171634587.jpg

If I quit riding it I could give it the attention it needs. It's amazing how as a small person you get use to riding a taller frame. I'm 5 feet that's an 18 inch frame and I still pulled the seat up 5 inches

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr that's just down the road from me (the unlucky one) isn't it
I'm federally regulated so because our government feels guilty all federal employees get the day off 🤔 you already know paightons option on that

I'm federally regulated so because our government feels guilty all federal employees get the day off 🤔 you already know paightons option on that
Do you get another one next weekend for Thanksgiving* too? I get that one, no way the Big W would give me two in a month

*Betcha Paighton has an opinion on that one too!

Looks like a “Where’s Waldo”, or a “I spy with my little eye “ kind of adventure!! Have fun !
That's the idea but I'm really stubborn when we first met I had a ton of old worn out underwear she thought she would be clever and buy 10 new pair of boxers I could only get them if I threw mine out. 10 years later and those boxers are in here bottom drawer

Need to shine chrome polish your bike these cloths are incredible. Wife got these for me in the states (can't find them in Canada) your polished chrome will shine streak free. Also awesome if you have a black truck.
IMG_20231015_095409434.jpg

Latest posts

Back