Our pets..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Doberman is gourgeous. Our old neighbors had one that was a pansy with people, then one day our Great Dane, Moose, took one step too close and about lost a body part.

Sorry about the kittty loss. I had to put down my 13 year old Kumrick Manx (no tail) Brutus about a month ago, it's a terrible loss. He used to bring us branches and leave them on the front porch, yowl until we came out and praised him. He was like a third dog, not a cat.

This is Hank
hanknewsm.jpg

And this is Thomas
Thomas.jpg

this our baby, maize. she is 4 pounds of dynamite!
DSC_3416.jpg

heck, depending on your screen/resolution size this is pretty much a life-size photo!!!

we also have 2 cats and 2 55gallon aquariums with african cichlids.

this is peyote my shep/coyote male
PC160044.jpg

this is kimber my Australian shep named her after my .45 you'll get it from one kimber or the other if ya come messin round here lol
kimber.jpg

oh and sharkbait doing that thing cats do so well chewing #^$@ up

ricksterr1221 said:
Nice cats and doogies, What is a chiklid?
A cichlid is a type of fish. african cichlids (there are south american, new world and asian ones also) are pretty much the most colorful type of freshwater fish you can find...
here is a nicelink to some photos: http://www.cichlidforum.com/photocontest/

I will try to post pics of my tanks after i clean them today...

this is digger {golden lab/reteiver } looking for his ball in last months snow flurry

wherestheball.jpg

we have some cats running rould the place too but i couldnt find there pics ... but the have like 4 legs and a tail..some hair too....

awwww! bab there ad0rable!! i love boxers, Mines boxer lab mix... best 50 dollars we ever spent, Gotta love flea markets

ya , got off cheap i tried that with the wife and she sent me an the dog i came home with hikin' back , these hellraisers cost $1200 just to bring home......then shots$145, vet bill for dog allergie to food, $60, then beesting, vet bill, $75 for ointment, then a visit by the cops and spca because they got out and allegedly bit someone but close friends checkit out and they were just shakin and not bit. after that the spca wanted dogs registered and licensed $125, a month after that both spay ,neutered$245 and a day in surgery, for apis, poor girl two weeks later she goes back into the vet for a lump on her head,later find out it must be removed so another day in surgery$200 . and i wasnt including the $650 couch set that got eaten two days after just bringing it home , the shoes , the tubs of butter, the full bags, of bread and the endless amounts of underwear, shoes, and pharmacutical pills digestedby these beasts, do i still love them ....on my good days yes :mrgreen:

brokeassbuilder said:
ya , got off cheap i tried that with the wife and she sent me an the dog i came home with hikin' back , these hellraisers cost $1200 just to bring home......then shots$145, vet bill for dog allergie to food, $60, then beesting, vet bill, $75 for ointment, then a visit by the cops and spca because they got out and allegedly bit someone but close friends checkit out and they were just shakin and not bit. after that the spca wanted dogs registered and licensed $125, a month after that both spay ,neutered$245 and a day in surgery, for apis, poor girl two weeks later she goes back into the vet for a lump on her head,later find out it must be removed so another day in surgery$200 . and i wasnt including the $650 couch set that got eaten two days after just bringing it home , the shoes , the tubs of butter, the full bags, of bread and the endless amounts of underwear, shoes, and pharmacutical pills digestedby these beasts, do i still love them ....on my good days yes :mrgreen:

I can relate...had two boxers for 6 years until our kiddos came along. Had to find a new home for the doggies...they were just too big. Awesome dogs though...we loved em.

BRsitting.jpg

This thread hasn't been around for awhile, I'd like to see some of the newer members pets...

Latest posts

Back