Our pets..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's our little ones. Snickers is the calico, she's probably around 4 or 5. We got Kit Kat about a year ago, he's around 2. They didn't like each other at first, but now they can't be kept apart.
More pictures here: http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f343/ ... e/Animals/

100_0691.jpg

My boys Toulouse and Berlioz (Yes from the movie AristoCats). We got them as kittens 4 years ago. We were living in Harlem, N.Y. in an apartment over the boiler room with a major mice problem until we got back up.
ebay020.jpg

We currently have 4 cats. One outdoor cat named Ashton or as we like to call him "Evil Cat"! Then the three indoor cats.
DSC00674.jpg

Cinder with my Old Nishiki road bike. The same color as a cinder block
bikes043.jpg

Poe, who is my cat. Yes Edgar Allen Poe
bikes042.jpg

Vasha, who is his own cat. Czar Nicolas' cat was named Vasha. The wifes idea.
I will try to find pictures of my dog Jake that passed away and my two cats Calvin and Hobbes that recently passed. I really miss those guys.
Got a picture of Hobbes with Cinder. He was the nicest Cat I've ever come across.
Picture003.jpg

Here is the only picture I have of Jake. I think/hope my parents have more. Husky Shepard mix.
Jake.jpg

already posted but the link got deleted

heres my dog Penny, stealin my DEW !!

dont let the pic fool ya either, shes an inside dog

100_2488-1.jpg

you should see my parents daschund (weenerdog) WEEZY, dont know if the name has jynxed her or not but she has breathing problems and takes seroids for it, shes about as big as a 2 liter of soda !!

ill get a pic if i can :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back