otro Burrito por favor - Zack's es mas bueno

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
alright so after "completing" my burrito my good friend's son got comfortable riding it around and didnt want to let it go. so we made a deal and i helped him create his own burrito. he brought 2 bikes and some parts. did a similar configuration as mine but slightly different. i decided to delete the top tube and replace it with welded chain links similar to how i built my pedals. well, grips and seat are on order so when that comes in we can finalize it and add some paint to this one. should be a neat bike when done.

ironic that my burrito was built from a red and a blue bike too:

DSCN4981Medium.jpg

here is were it sits now, this took us 2 days to do with a total of about 8 or 10 hours...

DSCN4999Medium.jpg

DSCN5001Medium.jpg

DSCN5004Medium.jpg

thanks,
Yaril

http://www.yarilscustoms.com

COOL!....What kinda seat are you gonna use?

i thought the same thing post some pics of those in the other talk section with close ups of the stripes on the buick. who did those very nice.

ok, so i went and deleted a bunch of pic's from my poto bucket, still can't see these pic's? i just see something that says bandwith exceeded, so how do i do this?

Outlae

OUTLAW said:
ok, so i went and deleted a bunch of pic's from my poto bucket, still can't see these pic's? i just see something that says bandwith exceeded, so how do i do this?

Outlae
Every time someone views a photo it is sent to their computer and this uses "bandwith". Photo bucket has a limit to how much bandwith can be used in a months time period. You would just have to wait for the counter to reset.
So deleting photos won't necessarily help other than there's less photos for people to look at next month.

Go to "account options" in Photo Bucket ad you'll see the bandwith meter. 25 gigs sure seems like a lot.

ok, thanks, now i know what's going on. i'll just wait for my month to pass, then i'll be able to see this bad boy burrito.lol.

Outlaw

Just out of curiosity...is the frame resting on the ground with the wheels on or does it just look that way because it's on the grass?

Rat Rod said:
Just out of curiosity...is the frame resting on the ground with the wheels on or does it just look that way because it's on the grass?

built it almost touching the ground. when the new tires are installed and inflated ill adjust the ride hight via the springer spring. it is purposely low to scrap on any imperfection.

aka_locojoe said:
OUTLAW said:

Outlae
Every time someone views a photo it is sent to their computer and this uses "bandwith". Photo bucket has a limit to how much bandwith can be used in a months time period. You would just have to wait for the counter to reset.
So deleting photos won't necessarily help other than there's less photos for people to look at next month.

Go to "account options" in Photo Bucket ad you'll see the bandwith meter. 25 gigs sure seems like a lot.

shoot, what can i do about that? i went to my account options and found that my bandwith meter was at 100%. well read up on it a bit, "pro" useres (guess they pay), get more bandwith. well, the 30th it will reset. guess thats only 4 days huh. sorry.

more pics of your girlfriends bike please! looks sweet. :D

Back