Other projects

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And I wonder why I never have time for fun :p :lol:

A couple of other projects around here. The 57 belongs to my 74 year old FIL and is about done. The Dodge is a 63 Sweptline with a 318. Belonged to my wife's grandfather (who bought it new in 63) It is going to get a full body off resto....one of these days :?

BTW today is work on ratrodbike day...

Aaron 8)
2422595420066886751S425x425Q85.jpg

TexasXXX said:
Wow, very nice '57 ....and the truck is also cool too 8)

I have a few auto projects that I definately need to devote more time too....and unfortunately, more money too :roll:
Money is always an issue when it comes to toys around here :roll: We also have several vintage tractors...that suck up funds. Here is a link to some more pictures of the 57. The interior and some of the wiring is about all that is left to complete.

Aaron 8)

And yet another project(s).... :? I actually have 2 Airstreams, one is undergoing a rehab the other destined for a full custom interior or the scrap yard :lol:
Firewalker, sweet looking motor there. We had an LT 1 for our 57 but it ended up with a regular 350 4 bolt in it.

Aaron 8)

DUDE! Get that camper trailer and get a C.O.E Truck and make a camper! that would be awesome for traveling or you could pull a trailer with a hotrod.

Latest posts

Back