other lowrider / bike forums?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah were all jackass :lol: just watch out for the smart ... one :lol: or the wannabe schwinn purist lol but good luck on youre search trust me you will find one

Ok, hang on, I'll give you a quick tase of Lil:

newguy1[/b]hi there waz up im luking 4 a stretch cruzer like in that 1 isew of lowrider mag. NE1?

lil cliche 1its not a schwinn :roll:

lil cliche 2NEWGUYS MAMMA SO FAT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

lil cliche 3hey man dont start e thuggin, word to my hommies in some place werd

newguy1no but for realz, lil help

etc, etc, etc. Besides which, all their bikes look like demented Christmas ornaments.

lurker said:
Ok, hang on, I'll give you a quick tase of Lil:

newguy1[/b]hi there waz up im luking 4 a stretch cruzer like in that 1 isew of lowrider mag. NE1?

lil cliche 2NEWGUYS MAMMA SO FAT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

lil cliche 3hey man dont start e thuggin, word to my hommies in some place werd

newguy1no but for realz, lil help

etc, etc, etc. Besides which, all their bikes look like demented Christmas ornaments.

hmmm i take it that we made fun of you lol not all are bikes look like demented xmas trees :roll: :roll:

Pawel said:
yea haha might not be the smartest group of people but hey they might have whatI want :D but I dought they do..no reply and 50 views..one guy replied "yea ill take one too"

no way ! lets go on with some bashing this reminds of a topic on chopperbicycle.net also if you dont like layitlow then do go there its not for the softhearted we usually have to deal with this same attitude everywhere we go on the intranetz(its serious business) and yes i would love a other stretched frame i love those things but for a hundred bucks ill take two please not being a smart butt

Pawel said:
yea haha might not be the smartest group of people but hey they might have whatI want :D but I dought they do..no reply and 50 views..one guy replied "yea ill take one too"

Mmm. Not smart, or talented, and barely even people. But heck, if a stretch cruiser is what you're after your probably right, it would be a good place to check. How about your local CL? Or check some liquidation places, quite often Micargi rip-off clone frames can be had quite cheap.

lurker said:
Pawel said:

Mmm. Not smart, or talented, and barely even people. But heck, if a stretch cruiser is what you're after your probably right, it would be a good place to check. How about your local CL? Or check some liquidation places, quite often Micargi rip-off clone frames can be had quite cheap.

i had a lead on one, found it MINT..whole bike for 100$ wrote the guy, didnt reply..called the guy, didnt reply..emailed him again finally got a reply said he had about 50 people looking at the bike so I said Ill offer you 150, I want the bike I never herd back from him. I found a couple linked of google but they are all west coast cl (60-100$) but none of em are willing to ship to cT. At the same time I could go out and buy a frame for 160$ but Ill feel horrible sanding and grind a new frame.

bad news said:
hmmm i take it that we made fun of you

Nope. Are you too stupid to see that that is EXACTLY what Lil is like? Don't go assuming you poons made fun of me and I ran off crying, because that is far from the case. I lurk there to scope any cool stuff, but hours spent checking "new" posts to read drivel, (like that which I parodied above,) is all I get. You obviously have good enough taste to be here, so don't cheapen yourself by defending that waste of (cyber)space.

bad news said:
lol not all are bikes look like demented xmas trees :roll: :roll:

As for the demented Xmas tree ornament comment, I stand by what I said. Most of the bikes on Lil, and ALL of the "trophy winners" belong in the same basket as "choppers" with 300 series rear tyres, blinged out "street rods", hacked up, rusty "rat rods" and fart can rice rockets. Just because you can build it doesn't mean you should. People with more money than talent should stay out of the creative arena, full stop.

Back