Oswego, New York Friday nites

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to invite all of you Rats to this weekly Friday nite event if you are in the Oswego/Syracuse area.

Two weeks ago I noticed this sign up at the Lighthouse bowling alley, here in Oswego, NY for a "Hot Rod Cars and Bike" night. Well, I knew that they were looking for (moto)bikes. I took the sign literally and the first week I took 4 bicycles ; a 1962 Roadmaster, 1960's chrome woman's spaceliner rat, a 1940's boardtrack rat and a Kent that was backdated to look like a Stingray type. Last week I took the 1960's his and her's Flightliners and the 1979 Raleigh Record Ace that I just got.
There are about 15 to 20 antique cars there and a few motorcycles. The first week there was 2 race cars. The Oswego race track is just up the hill. They have a DJ, food and beer. They do give out prizes for the best of....
The event runs from 6 to 9 pm on Friday nights at the Lighthouse Lanes on Route 104 east of downtown Oswego in front of the Oswego Speedway race track. Bring your bicycles and old cars. A game of bowling later or we cruise the town.

Back