orlando/central florida meet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
are there any RRB'S here from the Orlando area that would be like to meet up chill or ride ect.... Down town?? Milk district? any where..
I ride often on the week ends diffrent locations some time just around the neighborhood just looking to come together with some more peps for a ride or just a meet and greet ... just wondering post some thing here in regards to this ..
Thanks
Jay

wWOW REALY NO LOVE i kow see central floridians here :shock: no takers huh.. well im rideing this weekend might stop at Sports Town Billiards for a lil while in the milk district and from there ride either into down town or over to wills on mills then from whos knows might hit graffiti junction for a bite to eat.... i guess i will post where im going the day before i shove off...
this bike scene in Orlando is WACK!!! but i still have fun so im enjoying my self..laterz!! :| :|

yea that would be nice for sure.. i mean i ride with the fam.. or just the wife and my self but to get e group together for a meet could just open all kinds possiblities for other things in the future...

Back