Orange Cruiser (under construction)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my bike a work in progress as you can see its a 1966 schwinn frame. I painted it with a burnt copper color with metallic flakes. so far ive got a springer front end and some wald 9" Hi rise handlebars. i plan on getting some 68 spoke chrome wheels with white walls. and still debating on a seat so if you have any suggestions on what kind of seat to get let me know (im thinking maybe brown, or black and white electra seat). its slowly coming together kinda low on the moneys as of now. but ill definately post more pics as i get more stuff put on it. This is my first attempt at building a bike. Anyways enjoy!!
bike_2.jpg

bike_1.jpg

bike_4.jpg

bike_3.jpg

Re: Orange you glad you clicked this!! (First bike)

it may hover ull just have to wait and see muahhhaha!

First bike build huh ? and you have an account on RRB, careful B, this tends not to be so much of a hobby as an obsession.

Merc

Your off to a nice start, I really dig the color. Looks like you might have a bit of photographic experience also, if so your not alone here, there are a few of us here. Welcome to the group...Kelly

Back