opinions needed

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i want to build up some kind of stingray but im about 6 foot 1 give or take so im not sure. I dont want to do it with a 26 inch bike because i think a bannana seat on a 26er is weird haha and i wouldt be too happy with a 24 inch either but i would if i had too. I dont want to look like a big fool on a kids bike but im fairly young (16) and average size i think i could pull off a 20 inch. What do you guys think?

im 29, 6 ft and 250lbs. I ride Stingrays

some stare, some laugh, some smile, some cheer.... cops ask where you stole the kids bike from :mrgreen:

theyre great if your just looking to waste some time and have fun while your at it.

I'm not that tall. 5'10" 230 and I ride stingrays with my kids all the time. I get Cool bikes and where did you get that, or do you want to sell it all the time. I just have fun :mrgreen: :D I also have a 24" varsity juniour I put a banna seat fat tires and ape hangers on it's fun too :mrgreen: Oh Ya I'm 44 :roll:

Back