Opie bike in newspaper todays find. schwinn

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure what it is yet, But here It is.
schwinntank002.jpg

schwinntank001.jpg

Anyone know what rear reflector and headlite bulb go on this. My first tank bike, Not sure I'll keep it. But I get to have one for a while. Not a bad deal. :roll:

My son had the 24" version of that. I don't think the rear reflector is there anymore. It also has double headlight.

I should have a rear reflector laying around somewhere, the front bulbs you can get at radio shack, just tell them the old screw in 6v type for small flashlights and they should know what you need.

CCR said:
I should have a rear reflector laying around somewhere, the front bulbs you can get at radio shack, just tell them the old screw in 6v type for small flashlights and they should know what you need.
Thanx! I'm hoping that the reflector from My 74 hollywood will work. First used bike I've aquired that didn't need adjusted or repaired to ride :shock: :eek:

wheelymarko said:
CCR said:
Thanx! I'm hoping that the reflector from My 74 hollywood will work. First used bike I've aquired that didn't need adjusted or repaired to ride :shock: :eek:

That should work fine if its the small round reflector with the chrome bezel. :wink:

Well...it could be an "AMERICAN"...eh? How do you get 6v out of two(2) 1.5v batteries?...I'm just ask'in!!!(LOL)...anywho,very kool
bike.I put a Nexus 7-speed on my '62 "AMERICAN"...one of my favs...P 8)

I was hurting when I posted selling It. I've started the parting process, But I'm keeping the bike minus the tank and rack. :idea:

Back