One of those deals

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I recently spoke with an older lady at the local flea market (they all know I buy bikes) and she says she has two old bikes in her storage unit if I want them both for $5. I am supposed to get them tomarrow but I have no idea what they are at all. My mind is racing with the possibilities. I've found anything from Walmart cruisers to vintage Bmx to rare parts this same way so I'm hoping its something good but at $5 for two bikes I can't loose. Wish me luck!

fingers crossed...
elginbluebird-x53=colorflow-monarksilverking-elginbluebird-x53=colorflow-monarksilverking-elginbluebird-x53=colorflow-monarksilverking-elginbluebird-x53=colorflow-monarksilverking-elginbluebird-x53=colorflow-monarksilverking-elginbluebird-x53=colorflow-monarksilverking- :mrgreen:

We shall see tomarrow, come on stingray crate... Elgin Bluebird... Minty Spaceliner... Space lander... Cycletruck... Hutch Trick star... Hutch Judge... Hutch anything for that matter.

..huffy top fuel rail, manta ray, schwinn aerocycle, twinflex, elgin twinbar, elgin blackhawk, elgin falcon.... the suspense! :shock: :arrow: :)

Mag wheel Iverson Mini Indie?? Mag Sears Screamer, Mag Huffy something with mags! 8)

I went up to the flea market and talked to her husband, she wasn't feeling well but she'll be up there tomorrow. Another delay...Well they say good things come to those who wait. Lets hope it is two good things. :mrgreen:

CRASH said:
I smell a NEXT and Disney Princess from Toy-R-Us. :?
Bite your tongue. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your under shorts and your arms be too short to scratch. I'm hoping for something good. She did say OLD so lets think positive.

You're probably right but just don't talk about it. You're ruining my dream. :mrgreen:

What she thinks is old really just sat out in the rain for a year, and all the Chinese parts rusted.

(I'm trying to lower your expectations so you won't be as disappointed when a pristine NOS Orange Krate isn't sitting there with a little dust on it)

For $5 my expectations are low anyway, if nothing else it'll be parts, bearings, some wheels and tires, and scrap metal. But you never know, I've found all sorts of good stuff here in Kokomo. Could be Chinese rust, pristine gold, rusty gold, or just run of the mill junk.

I would laugh my butt off if you jinx me and I find a NOS Orange Krate though. :mrgreen:

Back