Old Race Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This old race bike needs some tires. It's a Delye fixed track bike, the tires are single tube 1 X 28 glue ons . Bike was made in Grand Rapids Mich.
2delye.jpg

1delye.jpg

delye1.jpg

I have had this bike for 25 years and don't know much about it's history. My brother in law gave me a couple slicks to make another big tire bike, they are 4 inches wider than my other monster.

That bike is awesome!!! I love that
old racing look. So sleek and stylish.
Just let those horseies out of the legs
and Lets ride full tilt.

WOW got!

I dont think I would do anything to it but let the old girl rest.

Im diggin the A100 back there too.Yeah Im an ol Mopar guy myself.

Hay, Kev is is out of town and no one is standing in for him, I guess I'll call ponytailmike on this. WHERE IS YOUR INTRO? ponytailmike are you a SPOKESMEN?

There's a guy in my neighborhood who's way into old track bikes--next time I see him, I'll pass this along to him. He'll probably want to buy it...
BTW, nice A-100 PICKUP! :mrgreen: Don't see those every day!
I used to have a '66 A-100 panel--only old car I wish I still had :(

Haha, Hey Gotavan, Can you post or send some pics 2 me of ur bike with the slick, My buddy mike doesnt believe you made one, I got a 5 dollar bet with him.. Hes so stupid lol. Ill try 2 go find the post

ricksterr1221 said:
Haha, Hey Gotavan, My buddy mike doesnt believe you made one, I got a 5 dollar bet with him.. Hes so stupid lol. Ill try 2 go find the post
Dear Ricky HAHAHAHAHA look N thua other bike sek shun. u need 2 finish yer edukayshun so us old folks can understand YA. Please attend one of the Freak bike milita rides that I have some of my special bikes at, I would love to get a picture of you trying to ride one. It would be a gas. Hope to see you at a ride.

I'm sorry gotavan, I'll start talking like a civilized person. I would love to try to ride one of them big old things.. I found the post. I made 5 bucks too. :mrgreen: Sorry again gotavan.

I know a guy very well in Vancouver who specializes in Vintage
Track Bikes..
His Shop is all Track Bikes...New and Vintage!

Please PM me if you want to sell it.
I'll hook you up with him,
I'm sure he'd LOVE IT!

peace,
Kev.

Nice bike Dan. Was that made in the bike factory that burnt a few months back? Ricky you need to hook up with us some time and see Dans bike in person, we'd like to see some of your Schwinns also...Kelly

Time to break out cardboard Ricky.....as well as brushing the dust off of cardboard kelly for Hamilton....lol
p.s. sorry for the hijack...now back to vintage road bikes....which by the way gottavan is tres sweet....

If i dont make it to one this year I Deff will next year ill have a licence, My only problem is i dont have transportation to get 2 the rides..

track bike

thats a great looking bike, im thinking of selling off mine. its a 1896 to 1904 cresent " shaft drive " and has a set of kelly bars on it. might have to post a pick????

yyzmec said:
Time to break out cardboard Ricky.....as well as brushing the dust off of cardboard kelly for Hamilton....lol
p.s. sorry for the hijack...now back to vintage road bikes....which by the way gottavan is tres sweet....
I won't be at Hamilton this year, I don't have a passport yet. I may be going to the van nats in Ohio that week. I did visit Hamilton several years ago, well it was a long time ago, I went to a Grateful Dead concert at Copps colliseum. Stayed at an old fancy hotel and had a great time. So I guess you need a cardboard Dan to run over.

Back