Old News..DONE with pics :)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Old News..lettering done4/5/11 !!

vanilla_gorilla said:
nice color choice dude
Dude? :? :lol:
Hopefully when you've finished you can give us a shot on a plain background. :wink:

... rear fender will not come off the bike with stripped screws everywhere UGH!!!!!!
im doing a swap with bigcam for wheels for the bike and ill be pinstriping fenders for him .

the only other thing i need for the bike is a bicycle seat and i have one in mind .. theres not really much else to do on it would love to do more i just got to think of something ..

wicked tank Jen seriously wicked.The name you chose is stella

alright .... the last few weeks of my life have been hectic i havent been home for almost 2 weeks now , finally got home today and the first thing i did was take out the saw horses and set a spot up outside to clear coat the fenders, and tank
tomorrow i will put the blackwalls on the black rims i got from bigcam59 thanks again buddy and your last fender will be pinstriped tomorrow :)

pictures later i have a million things to catch up on and photo uploading isnt the top right now lol

need a seat and i would love a large diameter light for this bad boy

I wanna see this bike,.....very cool idea.

Note to self: Steal Jen's idea, and cover my entire bike in newsprint to hide poor rattle can frame painting skills. :D

feuerdog said:
I wanna see this bike,.....very cool idea.

Note to self: Steal Jen's idea, and cover my entire bike in newsprint to hide poor rattle can frame painting skills. :D
.... go right ahead ! lol that great :) .... painting frames is a pain i learn to take my time on them but i get runs once in awhile

The bikes looking great I love the old hot rod pics where do you get the gold leaf stuff? I want to try some silverleaf on my roadmaster but ill probably fail horribly lol can't wait to see it done

dragn91 said:
The bikes looking great I love the old hot rod pics where do you get the gold leaf stuff? I want to try some silverleaf on my roadmaster but ill probably fail horribly lol can't wait to see it done
i got the gold leaf stuff at michaels or ac moore i forget which one , but then i got some more from .... blick , now i got the 1 shot size (adhesive) and clear to do really go at it lol

i've been slackin i know just dumped a load of cash into camera equipment and been kinda doing my art stuff ..
so yesterday i was all gungho about putting the bike back together till i relized that one of the black walls that came on the old bent rims had tar stuff inside of it gooy mess so im not using them need to buy other ones . . .
so for the heck of it i squeezed the tires in the fenders .. it will not roll lol this is just a mock up the tires and rims came from bigcam59.
and i misplaced the top of the tank piece need to find it ..
and to get 2 new screws b/c the old ones were stripped anyways
and still need a seat lol

but here it is

Re: Old News..mock up pics 5/10!

nice! almost makes me wish i had fenders on my bikes. almost :mrgreen:

Back