old buckethead (all vintage,all natural!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
one more go around for this old frame! :lol: i tend to build a lot of bikes that mix newer parts with vintage parts,because thats what i truly enjoy. i usually refer to these builds as hot rod bikes,not rat bikes. this time i decided to build in a more traditional rat bike style,using lots of vintage parts in their natural patinas.heres some finished pics i took today while riding around! :D
DSCN2870.jpg
DSCN2873.jpg
DSCN2871.jpg
DSCN2875.jpg
DSCN2893.jpg
DSCN2892.jpg
DSCN2891.jpg
DSCN2888.jpg
DSCN2895.jpg
DSCN2900.jpg
DSCN2882.jpg

That silver dollar is cool--I'll steal that idea for next years buildoff-maybe on the brakearm strip---cool idea---sam

Very well done....the living room is going to get crowded cause I know your not going to leave it in the garage ha ha.

your wrong this time paul! :shock: it has been denied entry into the vip room. the others decided it was too trashy and banished it to the garage! :lol: the firebike even threatened to kick its @##! :lol: :lol: should have named it the orphan!

Very cool!
I like the way that thick chainguard matches the heavy (yet bobbed) rear fender.

John.....very cool bike! The money clip idea is excellent! I love the little details that make a bike yours :mrgreen:

Back