Ok to use any Cruiser Tire Brand on My Bike?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rookie Uv Da Year Here Fellow Rodders,

So I’m thinking that I may need to replace the tires on my bike soon….is ok to use Kenda Tires, Thick Bricks, Fat Franks or Nirve Brand tires on my Phat Cycle or should I try to stick to the brand they came with? The reason I ask is because I can’t really tell what the brand is…so are their any pro’s and cons to using a different brand tire than the one it came with? I’m inclined to think that if the size is the same, then it’s all good but again because I’m the “Rookie Uv Da Year” I don’t really know…So Thanks in advance for all your help Vets & Pros!
8)

Brands don't matter as much as size. To be certain the tires will fit replace with the same size. If your frame has room around your current tires you might be able to choose bigger tires. The hardest decision now is color and tread style.

Cool, thanks man...thats pretty much what i thought....but i wanted to check with the experts and see what you all had to say....there's a little bit of room so i may get a bigger size...thanks again!

Back