Official RRBBO photo teaser thread

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoothgeye

I build stuff.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Alright guy, as we are counting down the days and pulling our piles of junk together, use this thread to tease the competition, give away ideas, confuse your oponents, or just plain sike them out!

I'll start with some of my build supplies, some ideas, some motivation, and some stuff thrown in there just to keep people guessing.

IMG_4043.jpg

IMG_4041.jpg

IMG_4040.jpg

IMG_4039.jpg

IMG_4038.jpg

IMG_4037.jpg

IMG_4036.jpg

IMG_4034.jpg

IMG_4033.jpg

IMG_4032.jpg

IMG_4031.jpg

IMG_4018.jpg

IMG_4044.jpg

Ok here's a little teasing for you.
PB230230.jpg

PB230223.jpg

PB230224.jpg

PA270191.jpg

JCHiggins20in.jpg

Firestone.jpg

P2080516.jpg

untitled2.jpg

P9100129.jpg

As I always say it's not what it starts out as it's what it becomes......Here's proof! :D
P2070474.jpg

Hey Mr. Kokomo! I REALLY like the modifications you did to the Schwinn style springer to get a 3" wheel in there. I think 3" wheels front AND rear look really BAD! They just look so tough! And if you want to unload your WCC/Jessie James Chopper real cheap I'd be glad to take it off your hands. Keep having fun! Robert

Sure, I'd sell what's left of it, What all parts are you wanting? I've got the tank and the fork off but I still have them. Make me an offer and you'll own it.

udallcustombikes said:
This is all I am going to give you for now. Last year's RRBBO entry that suffered a catastrophic frame failure. The frame has been repaired and stripped since then.
ee7d6ae4.jpg

Is that crank/chainring plated or what?

yoothgeye said:
udallcustombikes said:
This is all I am going to give you for now. Last year's RRBBO entry that suffered a catastrophic frame failure. The frame has been repaired and stripped since then.
ee7d6ae4.jpg

Bars, crank, and sprocket are copper plated.

udallcustombikes said:
yoothgeye said:
udallcustombikes said:
ee7d6ae4.jpg

Bars, crank, and sprocket are copper plated.

How much did the copper plating cost? I am thinking that would look great with my current build. fresh chrome just doesn't look right with rusted frame.

outskirtscustoms said:
How much did the copper plating cost?

I have a friend whose dad works at a plating shop. I bartered a frame and a pair of 24x3 Felt Berm Master tires for the copper on this bike and a bunch of chrome on another.

Back