oddball frame

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
anybody have any idea what brand this 20" frame might be?
widow.jpg

not a huffy

Yeah, I had a huffy like this. I have found one picture of this same style frame, it was called a black widow. There wasn't any way to get in contact with the person who posted the pic. thanks.

That's OLD school BMX! That was even before the modern design frames I think. Stu Thomsen was jumping with one of those in Joe kid on a Stingray. Nice find. :mrgreen:

laughing at me

I don't care who laughs. But really, I have a fork (like the one I saw with the other "Black Widow") ,some oldie five star mags and some cool old style knobby tires. I'm almost ready to roll...

I had a bike like that!You should send her south! :wink: Interested to see what you come up with.L8 EM

You could use that shock on a small car!!! Do you believe I once had a bike like that. Or similiar that seemed to have solid bar instead of tubing.

That will be sick lookin when done.. Id like to see a video of how it bends...

Finally found it

I finally found the one pic that came up while searching for what this thing is. The guy said it says Black Widow on the frame and badge...still, who made it?
BlackWidow.jpg

i remember "back in the day" when me and my friends were bmx riding, we talked about how yamaha and i think even kawasaki made f/s 20" bikes. that bike is random enough it may be one of those.

Back