O O O P S... SORRY MR. KOTA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok... so I am an idiot. I thought I figured out this Feedback stuff and realized I am still as clueless as the day it was introduced. I left a neutral feedback to Kota. Now if anyone knows Kota, you know this was a mistake!!!! I forgot to click off on the POSITIVE feedback little circle thingy :x . I have had numerous dealings with this fine gentleman. Inlcuding a time I called on him to go check out a Schwinn Middleweight, pay for it, then he went as far as to delivering it 45 minutes away with his beautiful bride to the thriving metropolis of Templeton, MA. Now if that doesnt deserve a POSITIVE feedback I dont know what does.

Also, a while back I started a post called... "GOOD GUY ALERT". Well the entire reason that post was started was because of KOTA and what a great person he is.

So that being said, I apologize to Larry (KOTA) for being an idiot.

I'd like to disagree with you...........But everything you said is TRUE. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Thanks, Glenn.

I think spinman did the same thing. He gave me a neutral, then a positive. :lol: No big deal.

Back