nu b from TN

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello, I'm new to this site and am liking it so far.I recently bought an old bike that had the rear 2/3rds of the fender cut off so I figured that it would be a good candidate for a custom bike. I took the fenders off,put on some rams horns, greased the wheels and crank. I've ordered tires for it.
I'll post pics when I figure out how.
i have other bikes too but they are mostly stock.

some pics maybe?
IMAG0044.jpg

IMAG0043.jpg

IMAG0045.jpg

IMAG0047.jpg

IMAG0034.jpg

SANY0001a-1.jpg

SANY0002a.jpg

I bought the Racer from a neighbors yard sale about 20 yrs ago for 5.00. I took it to the local bike shop that happened to be a Schwinn dealer and he had some nos cables still. He put them all on and checked the rear 3 spd hub and it all checked out fine( free of charge). I was suprised that the neighbor had the original book from when they bought it new. It still has the original Schwinn tires. They are a little hard but ride good so I'm not changing them.
SANY0001a-1.jpg

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I appreciate it. I am getting back into my bikes after a long time. I also do 67-72 Chevy/Gmc trucks. I've gotten down to one truck and am getting tired of it. Its a project that I will work on this winter but for now I'm enjoying the bikes. Its a nice break from the trucks. I look forward to maybe going to some swap meets or shows. I went to my first ever a couple weeks ago and picked up my faded western flyer. I started a bike build thread on it but it will not get a whole lot done to it because like the patina/rust look. I may be the only one lol. :wink:

Back