Now With free Time, I'm Overwelmed !!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I am looking for work when it works out ,but the market is depressing,so I have dreams of getting something done in the garage but since its been snowing and no place to work, plus a little cold out there. Hard to believe but I made some progress in my shed next to my garage, digging out hot wheels to ebay, Well heres my garage and all the tubes I need to fix (or throw out ) and my shed all filled up with man crap.
S7304263.jpg

S7304264.jpg

S7304265.jpg

S7304261.jpg

S7304262.jpg

I guess I need to get her done...

I got the same problem, no heated workspace, too cold, and too many bikes.....Wait did I say too many bikes :? .....Scratch that......You can never have too many. :mrgreen: Hopefully the weather will break soon and we can get back to building.

sorry to hear you got laid off and good luck with the search...i know it sucks now but it will work out for the better(if what ive gone through is anything to go by)!
i hear you on the cleaning the garage out! keep at it and it will be done(you shouldve seen mine before i got laid off the first time....i think i had a 3x6 section to work in :roll: )

I'm laid off too, and with a unheated garage so I'm working in the living room but I need to paint three frames in the garage.

outskirtscustoms said:
It my shed was watertight I'd be out there but my shed leaks like this.

rustedwreck.jpg

Sad thing is if it had wheels and a steering wheel I'd probably drive it. Very Rat.

OK ... U have my attention...
What 1995 & 1996 Hotwheels are left ?????? Where are they at on ebay ???
LOL Haven't had a legit job in over 10 years now....
It's like we have to tear a piece out of the sheat & Re invent ourselves..... Again ... Getting to old for all this.
Lifes tough ... First you get treated unfairly in life .... then ya die. lol ... the polite version yano.
any way' least I digress , whats there' what ya got & whats left

Stephen / Wingman

Wingman said:
OK ... U have my attention...
What 1995 & 1996 Hotwheels are left ?????? Where are they at on ebay ???
LOL Haven't had a legit job in over 10 years now....
It's like we have to tear a piece out of the sheat & Re invent ourselves..... Again ... Getting to old for all this.
Lifes tough ... First you get treated unfairly in life .... then ya die. lol ... the polite version yano.
any way' least I digress , whats there' what ya got & whats left

Stephen / Wingman
Here's what I have on ebay currently, but I have more to dig out
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT

Latest posts

Back