...now for something completely different, upside MTB frame

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love the way the frame flows into the seat. a fat tire and maybe a short fender will definately work well. does anybody ride with a covered rear wheel? like old harley cruisers? that might be too much, but you could flirt with a short fender filling in that whole triangle...

i dunno, im new.

thanx all....new or old members, I value everyones input!! Got my 3 inch tires today so I'll post pics soon...

fatback...

These tires are INCREDIBLE!!! I got two but only one is going on here...
100_0894.jpg

100_0896.jpg

100_0898.jpg

...couldnt resist.. had to try it and Im glad I did.3" on front... BEEEEFY!!! :D :D If this is boring anyone Im sorry...
100_0901.jpg

Very cool, I like it with the fat tires alot. I think I prefer the tripple tree to the regular fork. My .02...Kelly

thanx guys, these tires are sweet!! Kelly, I cant run the triple tree forks 'cause they arent wide enough for the tire...too bad, I liked it too...

nice bike, I might be gettin a west coast chopper bike with the tripple trees and 3 inch tires, If i do, my typhoon is getting overhauled again.

well...went back to the triple tree fork with a 24" front rim and a newer stingray chopper tire. Changed out the sprocket to a solid one.
100_0913.jpg

I'm liking the skinnier tire up front and the solid sprocket.

I forget...are you planning to paint this beast?

Re: ...now for something completely different...

...a little rustier, and a different front end, but getting alot more use... :mrgreen:
100_0451.jpg

I've never seen this thing before!..................I LOVE IT..........IT's B>>U>>TIFUL!

that is not rust but patina :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I can see Uncle Stretch wanting to paint this frame

cman said:
that is not rust but patina :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I can see Uncle Stretch wanting to paint this frame
That's poly-valent carboferric oxide
mister, and don't you forget it! :lol:

Back